1. Blisters, Blisters, blisters everywhere!
2. The need to go to the bathroom right before a race
Literally. Every. Time.
3. Carb loading the night before a race
4. Feeling so sore the next day you can't even walk properly
And you still have practice...
5. When you hope to get a nice running picture...
...and you end up looking like this. Why do running faces look so bad?!
6. People always asking why you like to run
7. asking yourself why you run
hmm.... think, think, think...
8. Remembering nothing feels better than runner's high
Especially when you beat your PB.
9. The amazing feeling of rest day
10. When you're near the finish line and you hear the person behind you kicking
11. Eventually you'll get an urge to put your running shoes back on